Saturday 21 September 2013

More Than Just A Kiss Blogfest Winners

 
 
 
 
First I'd like to say that I had so much fun reading your entries. Each was different: From innocent kisses, to steamy to desperate kisses and first-time kisses as well. Loved them!
 
Thank you to everyone who took time to participate in the blogfest.
 
So Christine, Laurelin, Kyra and I chose the winners. It wasn't a very easy decision because as I mentioned every snippet was fantastic.
 
Without further ado, here are our top three:

Our first place winner of a critique (not exceeding ten pages) from  Kyra, Christine and I is

 L.G. KELTNER

Our second place winner of a critique (not exceeding five pages) from Laurelin and Christine is

MICHELLE WALLACE

 Our third place winner of a one page critique from Christine and I is

ADRIANNE RUSSELL


We also have some Bonus prizes picked by each of us the judges.

 Kyra's pick to win IF I LET YOU GO:   SUMMER ROSS

Laurelin's pick to win FIXED ON YOUROE

Christine's pick for all six volumes of The 13th Floor seriesSHAH WHARTON

 
My pick TRULY MADLY DEEPLY YOU and REAPER'S NOVICE.:   ALEX TANNER

 
Congratulations to you all!


And thank you again to every participant. Every single snippet was fantastic. :)

Have a great Weekend!!!
<3


4 comments:

  1. This was a great blogfest, and all of the scenes I read were fantastic! Having my scene chosen as a winner is amazing for me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, one and all. Enjoy your winnings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the winners! This truly was so hard to judge. Everyone did a magnificent job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all! This was so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete